The Hieronymus Carriage House

Search our Site

tourism logo new

303 SW Second St.

Atlanta, IL 61723 

(217)-648-5077

 

Located next to the J.H. Hawes Grain Elevator Museum, the Hieronymus Carriage House is the last remaing wooden carriage house in Atlanta. It was bult in 1909 by John P. Hieronymus. The house stored the family carriage and provided a stable for his horse. 

tourism logo new

101 North Chicago Street
Lincoln, IL 62656

 
 
Normal Hours
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Mon.-Fri.
June-August
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sat. also
January-March
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Mon.-Fri.
 

Quick Contact

Send us a quick suggestion, ask a question, or simply say hello...