301 SW Second St.
Atlanta, IL 61723
The Hawes Grain Elevator is the only fully restored wooden grain elevator in Illinois, on the National Register of Historical Places. It was built in 1903 and used to store locally farmed grain before the railroad shipped it to surrounding cities. Take an outside, self-guided, interpretive tour anytime.
For guided tours call: (309) 830-8306
Visit the Facebook Page