303 S Kickapoo St.
Lincoln, IL 62656
This historic park was one of the original parks (Latham and Scully) maped out when the City of Lincoln was originally laid out, in 1853. Both are exactly one square block in size and Scully Park was originally named Washington Park. Latham Park is located two blocks northeast of the courthouse, Scully Park two blocks southwest of the courthouse.
Scully Park features a playground, picnic tables, and room for family fun.