799 Pekin St.
Lincoln, IL 62656
This historic park was one of the original parks (Latham and Scully) mapped out when the City of Lincoln was originally laid out, in 1853. Both are exactly one square block in size. Latham Park is located two blocks northeast of the courthouse, Scully Park two blocks southwest of the courthouse.
Latham Park is an open space shaded by lots of mature trees. A perfect spot for family fun and picnics. The centerpiece of the park is the Historic Band Stand. Also, the park hosts community events, including the Lincoln Area Music Society- Concerts in the Park.