523 Pulaski St.
Lincoln, IL 62656
This is the site of the original "Town Lot Three in Block Nineteen" that was owned by Abraham Lincoln from 1858-1865. Today it is a commercial space, but a plaque and interpretive panel were hung to commemorate this historic location. The interpretive panel includes a replica of a Lloyd Ostendorf's 1978 drawing, depicting Lincoln paying taxes on the lot.