Held the last weekend of November
Christmas Express is an annual event that kicks off the holiday season.
- Winter Wonderland Tree Lighting - Local residents and businesses sponsor and decorate a Christmas tree. The trees are displayed on the Courthouse Lawn the month of December.
- Gingerbread House Contest- Local residents can particpate in creating a Gingerbread House. The houses are judged and stay on display at the Logan County Tourism Office/Historic Train Depot for the month of December.
- Small Business Saturday - The Saturday after Thanksgiving. Come shop small businesses and enjoy more festivites in Downtown Lincoln.
- Free pictures with Santa at the Logan County Tourism Office/Historic Train Depot
- Christmas carolers and entertainment
- Christmas Tickets - Collect stamps when you shop at local businesses and be entered to win prizes.
- Free Carriage Rides - Come take a ride in a carriage around the Courthouse Square. It is offered each weekend in December. (See the Events Page for more details)
- Christmas Parade - Usually the first Thursday of December. It takes place in the evening to enjoy the lit up floats. Then stay for a meet and greet with Santa and have cookies after the parade at the Logan County Tourism Office/Historic Train Depot
Find more information on the Facebook page